After some stressful time at school I wanted a sewing weekend. Prepped blocks during the week, ready to sew. But I am not sure what went wrong, but it seems as if I didn’t measure all the pieces properly, and without noticing it I made six blocks which cannot be used – unless I unpick and redo/recut some pieces again. Not sure if it is worth the effort, I don’t like to waste, but it might be simpler to start fresh with these blocks. Luckily the rest I made turned out fine.
I don’t sew Sundays, so I had a relaxing day – sleeping in, reading, baking cupcakes. After baking the cupcakes the news broadcaster said it was going to be junk-free June, which means no junk food during June. I suppose that means the cupcakes without icing will go straight to the freezer 🙂